Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back on Track

Weight in the morning: 57.5kg/126.6lbs

Breakfast:
one slice of home-made whole wheat bread, coverd by chocolate sauce.
A cup of warm water with honey.
1 home-made coconut butter ball.

I cut my finger when I trying to cut the overbaked part off the coconut butter ball.....I never thought the bread knife could be so sharp....

1 glass of Coffee with Milk

Lunch:
some rice(1/3 brown rice),
one chicken thigh,
some mixed green salad with Cesar sauce.
1 Apple.

1 glass of Coffee with Milk

Snack
one big date,
some longans

Workout (17:00 - 18:15)
Resume my running exercise, the 3rd time of week 5.
Walk 2mins-Run 8 mins-W2-R8-W2-R8-W2.
Completed. @4.3-4.4 mph. 5% incline.
Treadmill said I burned 308 calories...
I tried to control my breath, but it seems very hard, I just could help panting... I think I will stay in Week 5 until I could breath properly....

Also did all the lifting weight exerices which related with machines.

Supper (I won't use the word "Dinner")
Grilled beef with potatos
Toasted mixed mashrooms
tomata egg and shrimp soup

Before sleep
3/4 cup of milk

No comments: