Friday, March 14, 2008

读完10本英文小说计划 5) Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe


This book is incredibly humorous in language, it always makes me laugh. It is still a teen book, but it is interesting enough to amuse a young adult like me, haha.
-----------------------------------------------
Meet Jasmine, 1 forensic supersleuth, 2 aspiring Model Daughter, 3 and friend to animals.4 One second she's trying to enjoy her Vegas Vacation, 5 the next she's tangled up in an outrageous adventure and has to outwit a crazed killer before he ends ten lives, one of them her own.6
1 Hi That's me 2 I. Wish. 3 Emphasis on "aspiring," Current status: "failing,"4 If "friend" means "unsuspecting victim" and "animals" means "one very bad kitty."5 And meet the cute guy at the Snack Hut. I have priorities.6 Meep But I guess it winds up okay since "Kirkus Reviews" says: "Inventive, witty, and laugh-out-loud funny, with an enjoyably twisty ending." They wouldn't say that if everyone died, right? Right?

No comments: