Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life without cellphone is offically ended

After living without cellphone for 8 months, I finally got a new cellphone.

Actually I like the freedom of no cellphones, as long as I'm outside, nobody can find me. How cool is that! Especially I won't need to worry about phone calls when I was riding!

Of course I suffered many inconvenience for no using a cellphone, that is why I finally gave in and bought one. I will turn it off when I'm riding, I just cannot stand the continuous ring in my backpack. I probably should set a voicemail greeting like "You caught me riding, so leave a message"


About my new phone: It is a 7-11 phone, yes, the phone service provider is the 7-11 stores. I never heard it before until I found it from google on Thursday evening, then I bought it in Friday. It works so far so good, hopefully no more surprises happens. I had got too much surprises from TELUS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cellphone might be the anchor point of your kite
where will you fly your kite?

cellphone might be your flying kite itself
where will you anchor your kite?

Smart Sean :)