Monday, December 29, 2008

2009 Resolution

1. Personal Goals
1.1 Fitness goal: I am going to fit in the dark green size 0 pants.
Detail plan:
  • Bike to work Mar to Nov everyday unless emergency
  • Go to gym (Weight room) 4 times per week. Monday and Thursday focus on lower body, Tuesday and Friday work on upper body.
  • Do 20-30 mins cardio exercise on the days when not biking.

  • 1.2 Get a driver license.
    1.3 Hobby: Learn inline skate, front crawl.
    1.4 Make 1-2 friends.

    2. Professional Goals
    2.1 English handwriting. I don't need my handwriting to be pretty, but it need to be neat.
    2.2 Get 100% understand of South Park, and master the new words. At least finish one episode per week.
    2.3 Get 100% understand of 1-2 movies and choose an actress to imitate.
    2.4 Talk to 5 different people each day.
    2.5 Get involved in those email tech discussions at least once

    3. Financial Goals
    3.1 Looking for the area which I interest and I can really make passive income from.

    2 comments:

    Cathryn said...

    You have me, Carol! Cheer up!
    I am @ Sydney at the moment, it's the most freezing summer I have ever spent, time to sleep, it's nearly tomorrow.
    Have a pleasant day, dear.

    Anonymous said...

    嗯。我好久没写总结和新年展望了。
    有目标真好!我目标是挺多的,就是没动力去实施。:(
    祝新年进步!生活愉快!