Thursday, May 1, 2008

About the Millionaire Mind Seminar

I went to the seminar for all the 3 days. 9am - 11pm for Friday, 9am-10pm for Saturday, and 9am-4pm for Sunday.

I think it is a good seminar, I did learned something there. But it is too long and contains too much sale promotion. My back began to pain, and my shoulders were very sore, after the first day, as I sat straightly for a whole long day...

Things I learned from the seminar:
1. The money jars(accounts) system.
This system has been explained in the book in detail, and get strengthened in the seminar. I think it is the most usefully point of the whole book and seminar.
For myself, I think I live a modesty lifestyle, I only need 30% of my income in my Necessary Account (which is recommended to be 55% in the seminar). So I just got a big part of exact money to divide in my other accounts:
FFA: 35%
EDU: 10%
LTSS: 15%
PLAY: 7%
GIVE: 3%

2. Name you top 3 biggest successes.
This shocked me a lot. I always have the idea in my mind that I am smart and talent. But I just cannot pick out my top 3 biggest successes in a short time. I just have the feeling that I have a lot of successes in my life, but them are either difficult to remember or too small to mention...
That's the thinking pattern I need to break. I will start to write a "Success Diary/Blog", to write down even the smallest success in my every day life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, the $100 bill and cheques are used in the seminar. Don't worry, you won't need to give them to someone else.

I also got shocked by the truth that I could be moved to tears by a song....The Living Years.
Just heard this song in the seminar, and sang it together with all attendees...

No comments: