Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When I was little

Came back from my China vacation, and brought back some old photos:


My grandpa went for a business trip to hongkong in the 80s, which is very rare at that time. He brought back this pink 2-layer dress for me. It was super expensive, probably equal to my grandama two weeks salary. All my little friends envied me for this dress ^_^


I was a brave little girl. Look at my right knee and my face.



I still love this dress!!! I just don't remember why I had to alway wear those ugly socks...


I like soaking in the ocean, sitting by the ocean, or just watching the ocean. That' the best thing ever.


I guess I was flying.


As a kid, I never noticed the home was that clean :)


Is there any fish?


I forgot the reason why I was so happy. I really like this smile (:



My cousin and I.
I get together with him and his wife on this trip. His wife complained to me that he didnot want to quit smoking. I was shocked as I never knew him smoking before, then I told to his wife "He definitely didnot smoke when I knew him". LOL

MORE PHOTOS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

Childhood photos are always associated with memory in our deepest part of our history and mentality, which had formed our personality in an unnoticeable way.

What a lovely girl.
Hope I could know you at that time.


Bunny boss

Anonymous said...

You are so lovely.

You are little, but your eyes show your strong personality.

Now, you grow to such an amazing girl.

You can achieve your goals you want to achieve mb.

Bless you.


Bunny

Anonymous said...

你的笑容很美哦,而且现在和小时候好像没太大变化。从这些照片发现你很有表演天赋的。:p ---chaohong