Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lost in translation

There is some MSN robots, I got one for translation.
I gave it an email in English, then it tanslated into Chinese. Then I let it translate the Chinese paragraph back to English, then back to Chinese. After a few round, the meaning is totally changed.
-----------------------
1) I worked on TD 40496 and I just wanted to thank you for the notes you had left in TD. That was very helpful and if that wasn’t in the TD, it would have taken me a lot of time to figure out the problem.
2)我的TD 40496和我只是想感谢你注意到你已离开在TD 。这是非常有益的,如果不是在TD ,它会对我采取了大量的时间找出问题。
3)My TD 40496 and I just want to thank you notes you have left at TD. This is very beneficial, if not in the TD, it would have taken me a great deal of time to identify the problems.
4)我国的TD 40496和我只是想感谢你注意到你已经离开运输署。这是非常有益的,如果不是在TD ,它会对我采取了大量的时间来确定的问题。
5)China's TD 40496 and I just want to thank you notes you have left the department. This is very beneficial, if not in the TD, it would have taken me a great deal of time to determine the problem.
6)中国的TD 40496和我只是想感谢你注意到你已经离开了新闻部。这是非常有益的,如果不是在TD ,它会对我采取了大量的时间来确定这个问题。
7)Chinese TD 40496 and I just want to thank you notes you have left the Department of Public Information. This is very beneficial, if not in the TD, it would have taken me a great deal of time to determine the problem.

No comments: